What's everyone listening to these days?

:comet: For me it’s mostly Caribbean vibes but a good amount of Griselda, Dave, Krept n Konan & WizKid get a good amount of play from me.

1 Like

Some of the stuff I have in rotation.

2 Likes

been recently into Sade - lovers rock, Cocteau Twins - heaven or Las Vegas, and the new mile high club joint, rly rly smoooth.

1 Like

Lately been alot of Tyler, Keem some underground rap.

1 Like

Cleo Sol’s “Mother” album has stayed in rotation since it was released. Might be album of the year for me. Found this other kid, Unusual Demont. Album is called “.Hues” not mad at it. A Frank Ocean kid but the music is good.

1 Like

@PatrickPryor I’m always listening to your playlists, they always give good vibes too :rofl: you know mine are ratchet af if it isn’t the ones I mentioned.

Ayeee good to see the name @thecollinb I’ll def check these out.

3 Likes

My favorite project of the year was Raheem DeVaughn & Apollo Brown - LoveSick. I also listen to Scenarios by Eric Bellinger & Chase N Cashe a lot.

1 Like

@85maestro man that love sick is so nasty​:fire::fire::fire::fire: haven’t heard any new Chase N Cashe

1 Like

I have Iman Omari on Shuffle and because of the 30th anniversary of Low End Theory recently, been playing ATCQ.

4 Likes

Well look who it is!

2 Likes

Ghostface

2 Likes

Arin Ray, Eric Bellinger, H.E.R. as far as R&B goes. Anderson .Paak, Dam Funk, Jungle and Tuxedo for funk or a groove type of feel. So many to name though.

3 Likes

Tokyo Ave

4 Likes

I just found out bout this band the other day. Everything is heat. Stereolab/Gorillaz vibes.

Peep dat Sunny & Gabe too :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Loving this era of rap, I’m listening to everything from Griselda to Playboi Carti to Freddie Gibbs to Kodak Black, great to see how far Tyler has come. Outside of that into a lot of Dam Funk & George Duke. The Alchemist still a beast too!

5 Likes

Call Me If You Get Lost by Tyler, Navy’s Reprise by Navy Blue and Glow On by Turnstile are some of my favorite releases from this year that I’ve been listening to.

Outside of albums from this year I’ve lately been listening to a lot of Moodymann, Rezzett and Cocteau Twins.

2 Likes

@ChrisHK Freddie Gibbs switching up his style verses on “Frank Lucas” is :fire:. “Gang Signs,” LOL I like that video. ScHoolboy Q I still listen to. Dom Kennedy and Casey Veggies, still my go to. Dom’s “Rolling Papers” been on repeat. Got Lute, “Flossin” in my headphones right now. You ever listen to Lute or Westside Boogie? LOL You already know I’m down with Dam Funk. “Hood Pass Intact” and “Glyde 2Nyte” (Leon Slyvers III & IV version) are my favorites.

4 Likes

Tyler’s album is amazing. Nas, DMX, Hiatus Kaiyote, IDK, Kiefer, Romderful, SZA, Tokyo Ave, Jacob Collier, Robert Glasper and anything else different or interesting

3 Likes

@Awedible Hiatus Kaiyote is AAAMAAAZIIIIIING!!

2 Likes